Slot Coordination has the objective of managing the allocation of constrained or limited airport capacity through the application of rules that ensure transparence, non-discrimination, impartiality and efficiency on the use of the available capacity.
At the moment, Congonhas Airport (CGH/SBPS) is designated by ANAC as Level 3 and Guarulhos/André Franco Montoro Airport (GRU/SBGR) is a Level 2 airport.
For Summer 2016 (S16), considering the high demand during the Olympic and Paralympic Games in Brazil, ANAC has designated eight (08) airports as Level 3 during the whole season:
- Rio de Janeiro/Galeão/Antonio Carlos Jobim International Airport (GIG/SBGL);
- Santos Dumont Airport (SDU/SBRJ);
- Guarulhos/Governador André Franco Montoro International Airport (GRU/SBGR);
- Congonhas Airport (CGH/SBSP);
- Viracopos/Campinas International Airport (VCP/SBKP);
- Confins/Tancredo Neves Airport (CNF/SBCF);
- Pampulha/Carlos Drummond de Andrade Airport - (PLU/SBBH);
- Presidente Juscelino Kubitschek/Brasília International Airport (BSB/SBBR).
Airline and aircraft operator representatives must be accredited on behalf of the company to request slots to ANAC Slot Coordination. Only authorized e-mail address will be able to send messages requesting slots to ANAC. To apply for accreditation click here.
ANAC follows IATA’s Standard Schedules Information Manual - SSIM (Chapter 6) to allocate slots. Brazilian users can also use our Reference Guide about slots request.
Click here to view ANAC’s Reference Guide about slots request - version only in portuguese.
Click here to download IATA Worldwide Slot Guidelines in a sort of languages.
Olympic and Paralympic Games in Brazil
Olympic and Paralympic Games will happen during Summer Season 2016 (S16). All slots must be requested according to IATA’s World Schedule Guideline (WSG) calendar and must follow SSIM Chapter 6 rules. Brazilian users can also use our Reference Guide.
Click here to view ANAC's Reference Guide about slots request during the Olympic and Paralympic in Brazil - version only in portuguese.
Brazilian Slot Regulation
Click here to view ANAC’s regulation related to slots coordination.
Calendar of Coordination Activities
The coordination process is driven by a calendar of activities.
Click here to view the published calendars of the previous, present and next seasons.
Brazilian Level 3 International Airport`s follow the IATA`s WSG Calendar as shown here.
Information about the coordination parameters (parking, runway and terminal) declared by the responsible authority of each airport and the Aeronautical Authority in Brazil:
- Click here to view BSB/SBBR;
- Click here to view CGH/SBSP;
- Click here to view CNF/SBCF;
- Click here to view GIG/SBGL;
- Click here to view GRU/SBGR;
- Click here to view PLU/SBBH;
- Click here to view SDU/SBRJ;
- Click here to view VCP/SBKP;
The On-line Coordination System (OCS) is available to consult slot availability by any user, but not possible to make slots requests yet.
Click here to view the publications related to slots coordination.
For further information, please contact email@example.com